Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Final week

I feel that my paper was definitely not long enough.  I could have made this paper a lot better than it was.  I was able to provide a lot of information about my piece, along with a detailed biography of the composer and my personal feelings on the piece.  But I still feel that if I could have found more valuable sources, I would've been able to write a longer, more detailed paper.  It was the best I could do with what I had, and I'm happy with that.  If I could go back to the beginning and pick another piece, I probably would.  but hindsight being 20-20, I really enjoyed listening to my piece and developing my own ideas about it and discovering about the composer's ideas.  I had a great semester and a lot of fun in this class.  I feel I have grown a lot as a writer and as a student in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment